- Who do I contact to make a bulk purchase of Gift Cards or E-Gift Cards?
- What Terms & Conditions apply when buying or spending my Gift Card or E-Gift Card?
- Can I use gift cards online?
- Can I check my gift card balance online?
- Can I return an item purchased using a Gift Card or an E-Gift Card?
- Can anyone use my Gift Card or E-Gift Card?
- How can I check my Gift Card or E-Gift Card balance?
- Are Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards sold in specific denominations?
- What happens if my Gift Card or E-Gift Card is lost or stolen?
- How will my Gift Card or E-Gift Card work with my Love Your Body Club account?
- I want to redeem my Love Your Body™ Club points; can I spend a Gift Card or E-Gift Card in the same transaction?
- If I buy a Gift Card or E-Gift Card online, will the purchase appear in my online order history?
- Where do I find my Gift Card or E-Gift Card PIN number?
- I have a query regarding my Gift Card or E-Gift Card, who should I contact?
- What happens when all the Gift Card value is used? Should I throw the Gift Card away?
- How many Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards can I spend in one transaction?
- Where can I purchase a The Body Shop Gift Card or E-Gift Card?
- Can I exchange my Gift Card or E-Gift Card for cash?
- Do you sell gift cards?
- Does the Gift Card or E-Gift Card expire?
- I've got a Gift Card or E-Gift Card to spend, how does it work and what can I buy?
- Am I restricted to using my Gift Card only at the store of purchase?
Where is my nearest store?
We have a great store locator available for you to find your nearest store. You can also use this on the go on your mobile!
Due to the current circumstances surrounding extreme weather conditions, you may experience delays in delivery of your order. We are available at all times to assist, send us an email here.
All goods are dispatched from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia and are delivered by Australia Post. Most orders are dispatched from our warehouse within 24 hours if you placed your order on a business day. If you place your order over a weekend or on a public holiday it will be processed and sent out over the following business days.
Upon dispatch we will send you a notification email and your order should arrive within 1-5 business days for standard delivery and 1-3 business days for express delivery. Please note it can take longer to QLD, NT, WA, remote and regional areas. Please note that we rely on our delivery partners to successfully deliver within their recommended service time frames.
Delivery Method Cost Delivery timeframes Region VIC NSW/ACT SA/TAS QLD NT/WA Standard shipping $8.95 or FREE on orders $79+ Metro 1-3 business days 1-4 business days 1-5 business days 2-5 business days 4-15 business days Rural/Remote 1-5 business days 2-5 business days 2-5 business days 2-7 business days 4-16 business days Express shipping
or $15.95 for WA, NT & QLD
1-3 business days
If all the items you ordered are in stock at the time of purchase, and you have placed your order before 10AM, you can expect your order to be dispatched the same day. If your order was placed after 10AM, and all items are available, your order will be dispatched next business day.
Track Your Order
Our delivery partner Australia Post is working hard to ensure you receive your items as quickly as possible. The best way to track your deliveries is through Australia Post’s mobile app. Get expected delivery dates, localised service updates and stay notified if things change. You can also track your parcels on auspost.com.au by using the tracking tool. We thank you for your patience and will keep you updated as we closely monitor the effect of any restrictions on our services.
Where is my order?
When you place an order you will get a confirmation email (please note this can take up to 1 working day so don't panic!) but you will be able to view your order on the same day after 7pm in 'My Account'.
You will get a dispatch email when the item has been dispatched and on it's way to you. There is a "tracking reference" link on the despatch email which you can use to track your order on the Australia Post’s tracking site.
There may be isolated cases of delivery delays within Australia Post's delivery network. AusPost are working around the clock to ensure all deliveries are received as soon as possible but it is inevitable that some deliveries in isolated cases may be delayed. Read more from Australia Post here. (https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus)